Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Six Guys and a Girl

This family was so fun to shoot. They were so easy because Michelle threatened them, so she says. Can you believe she has 5 boys. I would have to say trooper. But, then again my 2 girls probably equal her 5 boys. And her husband was awesome, playing with the boys, and posing for the camera. It took us a total of one hour and we were finished. Thanks guys, I hope you like them!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous November 4, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

JoRae- they look AWESOME!!! I can't wait for the rest. Nice Job- you rock!!

Anonymous November 6, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

JoRae -you are so talented. Michelle and family are so good looking and you did them justice.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP