Monday, February 11, 2008

This will be interesting.....

I have always had a desire to take professional looking pictures. Back in 2002 before I had my children, my husband bought me a film Nikon professional camera. I used it here and there, and occasionally would pick it up, but once digital became bigger I felt like I was wasting my money and time on film (having never really taken a photography course). I also never went beyond using the automatic settings that came with the bigger professional camera. So I decided to buy me a point and shoot camera, and have not picked up my Nikon since. Well, I have been noticing photography a lot more since I have had my blog, noticing pictures and spending so much time looking at other peoples work. After a month of talking and convincing, my husband bought me a new digital professional Nikon camera for Valentines. I am really excited. I can use my old lenses plus I already have photoshop, so I am ready to learn and teach myself. I am an extreme novice, and I barely know photography terms, so be patient with me and know I am open to any comments and suggestions that come my way. This is my photo blog, so it should be
interesting .....

1 comments:

Anonymous February 29, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

hi friend its me!!! did you see your cameo on my blog???? thanks for makin me do it:) can't wait to see the pics........

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP